GLC Open Day 2015 celebrates the ‘graduation’ of Government-Linked Investment Companies (GLICs) and Government-Linked Companies (GLCs) from the 10-year GLC Transformation (GLCT) Programme.
The GLC Open Day will be held at the KL ConventionCentre from 7-9 August 2015.
The Open Day is a 3-day event that showcases the achievements by GLCs after going through a government-initiated transformation programme for a period of 10 years since 2005.Visitors will get to experience the journey of the transformation programme and understand the importance of GLCs for the nation which provides employment and dividends & taxes for the Government.
Various interesting activities await everyone at KL Convention Centre including:
· Showcase of GLCs’ achievements
· Family and kids fun games and competitions
· Legoland and Kidzania, including character/mascot appearances
· Celebrity appearances e.g. Datuk Nicol David, Hans Isaac and others
· Appearance by Upin & Ipin
· Daily lucky draws and grand lucky draw
· GLC gifts and Open Day door gifts
· Information on career and job opportunities in GLCs
· Information on CSR activities, e.g. MERCY Malaysia, Teach for Malaysia
· Blood donation drive
· Various other interesting activities for everyone
Come and visit us!